Yanmar ViO80 Mini Excavator
Common Zero Tail models kept the overhang during turning to within just 10 percent of the crawler’s width. ViO Series achieves the ultimate goal of no overhang at all. Since the counterweight and the front corners never extend beyond the machines’ width, there are not any concerns on work areas that are right up against a wall.
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
||Call For a Quote
||21 ft. 2 in. (6,460 mm)
||8 ft. 10 in. (2,690 mm)
||7 ft. 5 in. (2,270 mm)
||Rubber: 18,136 lbs.
Steel: 18,268 lbs.
||1 ft. 3 in. (380 mm)
||8 ft. 11 in. (2,720 mm)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||9 ft. 6 in. (2,890 mm)
||1 ft. 6 in. (450 mm)
||57 hp @ 2,000 rpm
||54.6 hp @ 2,000 rpm
|System Relief Pressure
||2 x piston, 2 x gear
|Std Pump Flow
|Travel Speed – Forward
||Low: 1.6 mph
High: 2.8 mph
||14 ft. 4 in. (4,380 mm)
||23 ft. 9 in. (7,300 mm)
||1 ft. 6 in. (450 mm)
||7 ft. 5 in. (2,260 mm)
||23 ft. 10 in. (7,120 mm)
|Bucket Digging Force
||15 ft. 3 in.
|Tail Swing Radius
||3 ft. 8 in. (1,130 mm)
- No part of the housing extends beyond the tracks
- Allows efficient operation in tight spaces
- Access to more jobs
- Less damage to the machine
- Less damage to the site
- Better visibility – increased safety
VIPPS (ViO Progressive 3-Pump System)
- The ViO series excavators utilize multiple variable displacement piston pumps and gear pumps. The load sensing pumps in combination with Yanmar’s innovative hydraulic circuitry design, allow fast, smooth and powerful performance even when combining functions of the boom, arm bucket and swing.
Hydraulic Quick Coupler
- The standard equipment hydraulic coupler expands the versatility of the ViO series by allowing a variety of bucket sizes or attachments to be used, saving the contractor the expense of bringing other machines to the job site. The Yanmar hydraulic quick coupler adapts to most bucket pin sizes and spreads, allowing the ViO to adapt to other manufacturers products.
- Joystick pilot controls with arm rests are convenient to use and reduce operator fatigue.
Reclining and Suspension Seat
- Reclining and suspension seat is designed to provide comfort to the operator over long hours on the job site
Integrated Boom Light
- Integrated boom-light is protected from damage
Angled Crawler Frame
- Angled crawler frame reduces unwanted build up of foreign matter
- The audible traveling alarm signals people nearby when the machine is being moved
VICTAS (ViO Crawler Technology for Advanced Stability)
- This advanced stability is due to Yanmar’s off set track technology and the results are outstanding. Due to this technology the ViO Series offer increased stability without increasing the undercarriage width and the short-pitch rubber crawler reduces vibration when traveling.
New Roomier ROPS / FOPS / OPG Cabin
- Designed for larger operators
- Better visibility
- Larger foot pedals
- More powerful AC
- When there is no control input for 4 seconds, the engine drops to idle rpms
- Upon any control input, the engine immediately returns to the selected rpms
- Auto-deceleration saves fuel and is quieter
- Auto-deceleration can be turned off / on with toggle switch
- ECO Mode will reduce engine RPMs 10% when activated
- Can be deactivated with toggle switch when more power is needed and reactivated for fuel savings when conditions return to normal
- Saves fuel, lowers operating costs
Automatic Shifting Two-Speed Travel
- Travel motors automatically upshifts as speed increases
- Automatically downshifts when load increases
- Can be locked in low speed for operation in tight spaces
No additional information available